Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The 1/2 year mark!

To say it's flown by would be an understatement!  I honestly can not believe that my baby boy is 6 months old already!  He has brought so much joy into our lives and I absolutely love seeing Maddie as a big sister!  I just had a friend say it best (thanks Elizabeth) that 'with the first we are eager for them to hit all this milestones quickly or early. With the second we just want a pause button so bad!'  And boy is this true, if I could freeze time I would and Miles would stay my sweet, dependent little boy forever! 

 

Miles is currently rolling from his tummy to his back, has almost mastered sitting up on his own and is embarking on the world of solid foods.  So far he has tried avocado, sweet potato, rice cereal and green beans.  I wouldn't say he's a fan of anything yet, but he'll get here.

 
 
For the most part he is a very chill, happy baby who makes us smile everyday.  He is starting to get very grabby and tires to reach for anything and everything in his sight.  He is a great sleeper and usually sleeps about 11 hours at night, now if I could only work on his early morning wake up calls we'd be good to go!  He is currently enamored with Maddie and watches her every move and his face just lights us every time he sees her.  I would have to say she feels the same way but I have a feeling it's only a matter of time (or once he starts crawling) that he really gives Maddie a run for her money.  With that being said I hope they are always the closest of friends and take care of and look out for one another as they grow up.



Happy 1/2 Birthday, Miles.  We all love you very much and are so thankful you are a part of our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment